My dad died last year and my son has his scriptures. My son found a book mark in them and it had these twelve guidelines from Elder Neal A. Maxwell.
Elder Neal A. Maxwell has given twelve guidelines than will tell us how well we are progressing toward a more Christlike life. They are-
1.Achieving the right balance between self-contentment and ambition.
4. Praying for right things.
5. Having right reasons for our good behavior.
6. Taking gratefully what life brings.
7. Loving our enemies.
8. Being free from envy of those who do better than we.
9. Forgiving and forgetting
10. Using our adversities as tools to grow.
11 . Becoming more patient.
12. Becoming more willing to follow the Lord wherever he may lead us.